North Superior Dental Hygiene Clinic
Thunder Bay Dental Hygiene Services
Katherine Chiodo is originally from Southern Ontario but has now called Thunder Bay home for over 25 years. She first started her dental career at Confederation College, enrolling into the Dental Assistant program.
Why Choose an Independent Registered Dental Hygienist?
Since the fall of 2007, Registered Dental Hygienists have been able to work independently without a dentist. Dental Hygiene is a regulated profession governed by the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario and for decades they have been the primary provider for preventative care.
Dental hygienists take the time to treat all your needs as an individual and explain all aspects of care and treatment.
For more information on the Dental Hygiene Profession, Oral Health, and Overall Health. Feel free to visit The Canadian Dental Hygienists Association and the Ontario Dental Hygienists Association websites.
- Dental Hygienist owned and Operated
- Assessments and Oral Cancer Screenings
- Professional Dental Cleanings and Gum Therapy
- Polish, Fluoride, and Desensitization
- Continuation of Care, focusing on Prevention
- Whitening Options
- Sport Mouth guards
- Counseling on Nutrition, Tobacco/Vaping/Cannabis use, and Oral Self Examinations
- Referrals to other Healthcare Professionals
We have patients visiting our Dental Office from Thunder Bay, Pass Lake, Shebandowan, Shabaqua, Nipigon, Red Rock, and the surrounding areas.
Contact North Superior Dental Hygiene Clinic - Dental Hygienist in Thunder Bay, ON